Zulu Trio Shape Plates are designed to be used with the Texture Tool Base. You can either place a texture plate on the base, followed one of these plates, then screw together to make textured beads, or you can omit the texture plate and you can simply make a simple zulu bead without texture.
These Plates come in a set of two. They make beads that measure:
- Mini: 16.5mm long x 11mm wide x 6mm thick
- Small: 19mm long x 13 wide x 6mm thick
- Medium: 23 long x 15 wide x 6mm thick
We have a FAQ page for the Texture/Word Tool System, and we have created a video tutorial that explains the various ways to configure the plates to create textures, words and more with this super versatile tool!
- If using this with word presses you can accommodate up to a 3 letter word in the center cavity (15mm wide). You can have the word run the length of the zulu, in which case it can accommodate a 4 letter word.
- The Zulu Large Shape Plate can accommodate a 5 - 7 letter word.